Kite free first post
Alright, well this was your idea. You said you wanted something to read when you were 70, to remember all this, or something. And that I'm a good writer, lol. So, here you go.
Not to get too mushy right off the bat, but you are my closest and only friend, and as i write this, today on July the 30th, 2018, we are maybe a month or so away from moving into the house my mom just bought, you moving in with your dad, maybe (yet to be determined), and us maybe never seeing each other again. Right now in fact you just picked up the car from your dad, I dropped you off at The Olive Garden to meet your dad. Things were ok in the car until I told you I had a date later today then you stopped talking. This is how things have been for some months now. I think we both still like each other's company and things are pretty OK most of the time, but there's a looming date we are both right now not privy to, on which things will change forever. But for now we just live in relative harmony, knowing that date is coming up very soon. I think sometimes you say something like "it'll all be over soon".
Anyway, we've spent the past 7+ years together, which has been interesting. Maybe one of these posts I'll copy and paste some old journal-ish entry I made when we were still new, it's kind of cute.
In truth, I wish I wish I didn't feel the need to break things off. I'm not even sure I can describe my reasons for wanting to do it. I recognize that you are someone special, that the way you "get" me is not going to be easily found in someone else. Maybe that's what it is to be a female ... especially one who's made it this far in life without settling down. Maybe the AR is right about that, that women really ought to be married very young, because the more partners she has, the less likely she is to ever be content to stay with anyone. I read a news article recently that was talking about, I think, micro-DNA .. or some kind of DNA that a woman harbors in her body, it makes it to her brain even, from every man she's ever been with - assuming he got his DNA in her. It lives in her brain... just forever. So Idk. I do kind of feel like I was always like this, though. There was probably never any hope. It's not you, it's me.
I suppose it'll be interesting to see how this all turns out. In the same kind of ominous sense of "interesting" as that one OK Cupid question, "Would you rather good things happen to you or interesting things?".
Well, oh well.
Not to get too mushy right off the bat, but you are my closest and only friend, and as i write this, today on July the 30th, 2018, we are maybe a month or so away from moving into the house my mom just bought, you moving in with your dad, maybe (yet to be determined), and us maybe never seeing each other again. Right now in fact you just picked up the car from your dad, I dropped you off at The Olive Garden to meet your dad. Things were ok in the car until I told you I had a date later today then you stopped talking. This is how things have been for some months now. I think we both still like each other's company and things are pretty OK most of the time, but there's a looming date we are both right now not privy to, on which things will change forever. But for now we just live in relative harmony, knowing that date is coming up very soon. I think sometimes you say something like "it'll all be over soon".
Anyway, we've spent the past 7+ years together, which has been interesting. Maybe one of these posts I'll copy and paste some old journal-ish entry I made when we were still new, it's kind of cute.
In truth, I wish I wish I didn't feel the need to break things off. I'm not even sure I can describe my reasons for wanting to do it. I recognize that you are someone special, that the way you "get" me is not going to be easily found in someone else. Maybe that's what it is to be a female ... especially one who's made it this far in life without settling down. Maybe the AR is right about that, that women really ought to be married very young, because the more partners she has, the less likely she is to ever be content to stay with anyone. I read a news article recently that was talking about, I think, micro-DNA .. or some kind of DNA that a woman harbors in her body, it makes it to her brain even, from every man she's ever been with - assuming he got his DNA in her. It lives in her brain... just forever. So Idk. I do kind of feel like I was always like this, though. There was probably never any hope. It's not you, it's me.
I suppose it'll be interesting to see how this all turns out. In the same kind of ominous sense of "interesting" as that one OK Cupid question, "Would you rather good things happen to you or interesting things?".
Well, oh well.
Comments
Post a Comment